The in-furrow 975 Plough is the perfect solution for smaller sized farmers who are seeking an effective cultivation method. Ideal for seedbed preparation, weed or pest control, fertiliser incorporation, top soil compaction or residue management after a bumper of a season. With 3, 4 or 5 bottoms available we can match our 975 Mouldboard Plough to our needs. This plough is best matched to small-to-medium sized tractors (37 – 97 kW). Our mouldboard plough is the perfect solution for vegetable produces, hobby farmers or even organic producers who are seeking a versatile piece of equipment.
Moldboard frame pivots with the bottoms
All 975 Moldboard Plows use only one set of bottoms.
The moldboards are reversed laterally by a hydraulic cylinder that is standard equipment.
Strong mainframe handles tough plowing jobs
The V-style mainframe is made of 152-mm x 102-mm (6-in. x 4-in.) welded tubular steel to handle the stress of tough plowing and reversing action as well as tight turns:
- 5-mm (3/16-in.) thick on three-bottom plows
- 8-mm (5/16-in.) thick on four- and five-bottom plows
Easily maneuver tight turns with integral in-furrow hitch
Compatible with tractors equipped with Quik-Coupler, the integral hitch offers unexcelled maneuverability in turns and when parking in tight areas:
- Tractor rockshaft lever controls the raising and lowering of the plow
- Maximum plowing depth is 356 mm (14 in.)
Adjustable width of cut improves residue-handling ability
The width of cut on all 975 Moldboard Plows can be set at 406 mm or 457 mm (16 in. or 18 in.) by moving the standards to different bolt holes in order to:
- Match the tractor horsepower to the soil conditions
- Improve the residue-handling ability
- Improve productivity
- Maximise fuel efficiency.
Adjustable rear gauge wheel comes in standard equipment
All 975 Moldboard Plows come with a rear gauge wheel included in standard equipment. The rear gauge wheel provides the following features:
- Controls the plowing depth of the rear of the plow in rolling terrain
- Stabilises rear of the plow in soft soils
- Adjustable through a full range of plowing depths
- Designed for easy turnbuckle adjustment
- Equipped with 6.70-15 tire to eliminate bulldozing in soft soils.